My firm prides itself on being accessible, and meeting our clients’ legal needs in a prompt, professional manner.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Federal Taxation
- Tax Representation
- Business Formation and Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
- Business Law
- Insurance Law
- Former Special Agent, U.S. Department of Defense
- Former Insurance Claims Representative
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Washington
- Juris Doctor with Honors, Gonzaga University
- Associate Editor, Gonzaga Law Review
- Master of Laws in Taxation (LL.M.), University of Washington
- Supreme Court of Alaska
- U.S. District Court, District of Alaska
- U.S. Court of Appeals Ninth Circuit, San Francisco, CA
- U.S. Tax Court, Washington, D.C.
The information on this site is not legal advice. An attorney-client relationship is not created by viewing this site.
You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your case.